View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 11:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
A rod like hardened steel pressed in to her innermost folds. She was instantly wet and moved to bring her knees up allowing her to feel pressure as the heat entered her. She gasped as slowly she was filled with the most intense fullness. She slowly began grinding her hips to meet the rhythm of the strokes that were filling her with pleasure. Her movements quickened as she began to reach her climax and for a moment she thought she heard a muffled growl. Her body tightened and finally she cried out as she reached the crescendo of her climax.

As quickly as this energy had come upon her it retreated. She rolled to one side pulling the sheet about her as she finally drifted into a deep sleep.She woke in the morning and instinctively went to her window only to find nothing. But
she knew. The wetness between her thighs and the stirring of life in her womb would clear up any doubts as to what had been reality.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas