View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 05:03 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Awwwwwwwww! Geezzzzzz, I love you guys!

Thank you all so much for making this day that much more special! *sniffle*

Dicksbro...you are such a sweety for remembering!! He's already done so much to commemorate this day...and now this! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends.

And even luckier to have Mr. Lixy to share this lifetime with! We have some special plans, but must postpone them till the weekend. It's only our fourth year anniversary as a married couple but we consider all the other years together a marriage leading up to a wedding. A traditional anniversary gift would be fruit and flowers...and a modern gift would be appliances. Here's hoping I married a more traditional man and he brings me an orange and a daisy! LOL!

Appliances??? Appliances??? I'm guessing that a woman didn't make up this list of gifts that I have posted on the bulletin board (lol!...pretty sneaky, huh?). Though, I hate to admit it here in case Mr. Lixy reads this, but I could use a vacuum cleaner.

OMG! I'm off the topic again! Oops!

Thank you once again, one and all, for making us smile and awwwwww! We'll get to the good stuff when Mother Nature gets out of my house (ergo, the reason for postponing our plans)!

~Thomas Dewar~