Thread: suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 10:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to dgalileo
thank you for the advice. this past weekend we spent on a weekend trip away and were able to relax, enjoy each other, and talk a lot. i counted seven different episodes and i got her up to as many as nine orgasms in one session - it is a wonderful feeling to see her so totally out of this world in pleasure, relaxation, just euphoria - yummy! :-)

but in talking to her she really feels unconfident about giving oral sex and about taking more of a lead in sex, ie being on top or doing things to me rather than me giving. i think we are both very passionate, sexual, and loving people and i dont mind that she isnt a "pro" - i am not either. i think i am going to try to find a movie or something that we can watch together and we can experiment to see what she is and isnt comfortable with. any suggestions on movies?

as to the cumming, she says she loves when i cum in her mouth, and she likes the feeling of me in her throat but she just cannot hold back the gag when i cum. someone here suggested and i did mention that she is in control at that point and if she wants to "aim" in a different direction - that is ok with me. she does not like the idea at all of me cumming on her face - all i can think of is for her to aim towards the inside of her cheecks or the roof of her mouth, so she can avoid the reaction of gagging. what suggestions do you guys have?