Thread: The Studio.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 06:25 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Standing at the bed, looking down at my hands, I slowly unbutton the jacket, one button at a time. I slowly remove it and lie it across the back of a cushiony chair that is a part of the set. I tug the blouse from where it's tucked into my skirt and just as slowly unbutton it. The blouse falls open, revealing a black lacy bra underneath. I leave the blouse hanging open as I reach behind to slowly unzip the skirt. I turn slightly, almost back to the camera, but not quite, and slowly pull the skirt down over my hips, and let it fall to the floor. Underneath I am wearing a black thong that matches the bra, a garter belt with black stockings. I slowly pull the blouse off and toss it onto the chair. I step from the skirt and bending straight over, pick it up and toss it on the chair. One hand on the bed post for balance, I bend first one knee to remove the shoe, put my leg down and repeat to remove the other shoe. Next I unsnap the garters on one side and put my foot up on the bed, leaning slightly to slide the stocking from my leg. I repeat with the second. I scoot the garter belt down and let it fall to the floor. I bend again and pick it up and toss if into the chair. I turn my back to the camera and put my hands behind me to unsnap my bra. I let it hang open a sec before slowly sliding the straps down over my arms and taking it completely off. I toss it into the chair. I turn just a little to my left to reach for the nightie where it lays on the bed. I lift it and pull it down over my body, letting the black silk slide down over my body. I turn and face the camera but I am looking down as my fingers gently pinch my hard nipples.