View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Mama Mia!

If I were ever in a FFM threesome it would NOT be with my fiance, no way in hell. For one, he's very much against that, and two I think it'd bring up too many emotional problems in the relationship. I'd be worried, he'd be worried, then there would be the other female that may or may not have enjoyed it and who MAY want to do it again (or worse, just be with ONE of us and not the other).

Fiance and I do not share an open sexual relationship and I don't care to. Too much to worry over. A MMF threesome IS appealing to me, however, but I don't know if I'd truly go through with that either (at least not with fiance).

BTW--I have been in a FF situation (or two or ten lol but with the same woman) and I have to say that the only difference in it is that there is another set of breasts and a pussy to play with instead of a penis lol
Maybe that is because I take charge and TELL what I want ("I want you to lick me right there...No, not there, to the right. A little further..Little further...OH GOD BABY YES!") LOL

It's a BOY!!