View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 09:05 PM

someone stole my pictures >-( advice please?

I'm pissed. :madfire:

I had some old nude pictures in an album on mypicgallery.com, password protected, and someone took them without my permission and posted them on this site: edited by LilithThe whole site looks fucked up to me.

And the person who told me said that in order to get my pics removed I have to take a personalized "sign pic" with my webcam holding a sign saying I've been "owned" by ratingsiteinsider. What a load of BS.

He also stated that some of the other girls on that site did not know that either, and they most of them submitted owned pictures, but I will not be "owned."

Other girls have also complained on that site, but the only thing we get back are posts making fun of us, or they telling us that we shouldn't have taken the pics in the first place.

Their defense in posting pictures saying that because I uploaded my pictures on the album, I lost all rights to it. I think that's a load of crap as well.

Any advice?

This is the direct link to the forum where my pics were posted without my permission: edited by Lilith

I have attached the conversation I had with that guy who told me and fucked with me.