Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2002, 08:21 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I opened the mail, eager to continue our little game. My penis hard, as hard as it had been at any stage during the day.

I notice that your left hand has been under the table a bit today. Anything I could help with? 8-)

Oh God. This was getting too much. I wanted to just bend Tracy over a table right now and pump her hard and fast. Make those wonderful slapping sounds as my stomach continually hit her ass time and again. I wanted to scream at her to "feel the cock" as I entered her time and again. I wanted to make her scream in pleasure, begging for more and more and more.

I kept working my dick under the table. Someone must have seen me by now, I had been playing with it all day for crying out loud!!

I hit the reply button and typed something dirty, hoping that it would turn Tracy on even more.

I bet those tits just bounce forever when you are being shagged good and proper. I so want to feel your hands around my member. I think you could help me un-wind ;-)

I sent it quickly, not wanting to chicken out.

I glanced up at the clock, 4.49pm. Getting on to 5pm but I knew people would hang around for a while today anyway, they always did.

Maybe I could interest Tracy in a bite to eat??