Thread: Campingboy
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Loungin' Around

Campingboy

Asked me to tell everyone that he is fine and not to worry. His house was broken into two weeks ago, and his computer and several other things were stolen. He is in the process of filing an insurance claim, and getting his things replaced. In the interim, he doesn't have computer access.

An excerpt from an IM:
"I met with my insurance broker this week. I also had two firms by to give me a quote on replacing my back door. The sad thing is the police said that a steel door would not slow down the crooks much?? I have been pricing out what was stolen. I think it will be a few weeks before I get back on-line. As bad as it is, I'm glad I did not come home while they were still in the house. Stuff can be replaced.

If you happen to be in chat, let the usual group know that I'm still alive and will be back as soon as I get a computer. Unfortunatly I only know 1 person that has yahoo, and I can not log on to Pixies from work. "

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney