View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 09:52 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Late last night...

while coming home from a meeting, I stopped at the local quickie mart to pick up milk. The only two establishments open in the plaza were the quickie mart and the nicer of two bars in our town. So, while I was walking back to my car with two gallons of milk and quite possibly the world's greatest treat (Sather's artificially flavored Cherry Slices - 2/$1.00), I heard a disturbance by the door to the bar. Erupting from the exit, were two ladies in a heated discussion over the apparently successful method one gentleman they had in common employed to obtain a "free" drink. One of the women clearly shouted for the world and I to hear "That's bullshit! He orders him and me a drink and then I gotta pay for it? Fuck that! He can suck my cunt!"

Was that supposed to be a punishment? Do women consider the use of that phrase derogatory at times? I really think we should all come together and have an in depth discussion of this matter.

Preferably over drinks.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.