View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 03:39 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Mine was when I was 14 with a guy called Ben who was 17. He was a friend of my sister's and fancied her like mad, until he met me. He asked me out on the phone one day, and I said yes because he was the first guy ever to take an interest in me (I went to a single sex school, so didn't know many boys).

That evening we went out together to a bar with a load of my sister's friends (yes, yes, I know I was only 14!) and half way through the evening, he complained that he needed some air.

We stood outside the fire exit by the bins etc for a while to 'get some air' and then eventually he kissed me. I have to say I stood there wondering what all the fuss was about.....it wasn't sexy, or romantic and my knees didn't tremble. All I could taste was beer and cigarettes on his breath and by the following day I'd decided that the experience was so revolting it was not one I intended to repeat for a very long time. I started seeing another guy when I was 15 (he was 20) and it was the same story, but when I got to 17 I met this guy I really liked, and when we kissed for the first time, I finally got what kissing was all about......he were together for three months, and boy did we kiss a lot in that time!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !