Thread: The School Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 04:44 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)

Pulling one arm completely out of her dress, she easily pushed the bodice of her dress down, uncovering her bra-clad chest. The bra was cut low and made of light, silky material, leaving little to his imagination. The bra pushed her breasts together and up, creating cleavage that it was obvious that Vicki was very well endowed, and the sight was not just the creation of the bra. It was a very pretty sight. 'So? What do you think?' she asked, quietly. 'Do you think I'm pretty?' 'Vicki, you're very pretty, but I don't think' he started to protest weakly. 'Oh, come on!' she frowned. 'I wanted to show you my bra. Would you like to see more?' He realized with an inaudible (he hoped) choke that she was serious. Vicki reached behind her back again and quickly slipped open the back-strap of her bra.

With one fluid motion, she shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders and brought her fingers around the bottom edge of her bra beneath her armpits. With two tugs, she pulled the bra cups down, baring her breasts for him. He stared at the small, rosy coloured nipples, which tipped each of her firm, pointed breasts. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed and her nipples looked as though they were actually beginning to harden under his gaze. 'How's this?' she murmured. 'I've never really just, you know, torn off my clothes like this before. I've been told I have a nice figure and some guys I know like to squeeze my breasts. What do you think?' 'I think,' he began, his voice very low and tight. 'I think that you are a very beautiful. I think you have a beautiful figure. And, I think you are too young to be undressing in my room.'

'Really? You think I'm beautiful?' she slid her hands over her breasts, covering her nipples. 'I told you I'm not exactly a virgin. I've seen 'them' before, but I would really like to see yours' 'What does 'not exactly a virgin' mean?' Mike asked. Vicki blushed and looked down at the floor for a moment, her hands motionless over her naked boobs. 'Well, I've never actually been laid' she murmured, her voice barely audible and her hands still covering her nipples. 'But I don't have my, 'cherry' anymore.' He was fascinated by the girl's uninhibited behaviour around him and her revelations about her sex life. 'I've never actually been laid, but I got my 'cherry' popped' she replied, her voice very low. 'How's that?' He was in no mood to stop this conversation. 'I'm not exactly sure.'

Vicki began, running one hand through her hair. He stared at her uncovered nipple. 'I lost it either when a boy used too many fingers or when I tried out my girlfriend's vibrator' 'Her what?' Mike blurted out in amazement. 'You know, a plastic thing' she mumbled. 'You don't know if a boy did it or your girlfriend's vibrator?' Vicki had pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. 'I've never let a boy put his 'thing' in me, but sometimes, fingers can get pretty rough, and the vibrator was a real big one, I don't know which it was that did it, I know it sounds dumb, but that's the truth.' 'It's not dumb, Vicki, it's just surprising, that's all,' he said, trying to reassure her.

She watched him stare at her uncovered breast for a moment, before lowering her hand to uncover her other breast. She clasped her hands behind her back and watched him eye her bare breasts. He was sure both her little nipples were hard and erect, as was his prick. 'So will you show me what you call well-hung?' she murmured. 'Please' He looked at her silently for a long moment. 'C'mon,' Vicki urged. 'Please?' He shook his head. He gazed at her bare chest for another moment, and shook his head again. She smiled at him, her lips mouthing her request again, and he suddenly found himself unzipping his pants. 'Oh, great' Vicki exhaled, as if she'd been holding her breath. 'I just know this is going to be super' His fly open, Mike quickly unbuckled his belt and popped open the waist button and as he pulled open his pants, they began to slide off his hips. 'I hope to hell I don't regret this' he muttered, as his pants slipped down his legs into a heap at his feet. 'Oh, you won't!' Vicki replied gleefully. 'I'll make sure you won't.'

A broad smile on her face, she stared at his bulging underpants as he stepped clear of his pants. She looked up and down several times from his feet to the obvious large lump in his jockey shorts. He tried to focus on her nipples as her breasts jiggled with excitement. 'I really like those underpants' she muttered. 'I like them a lot. But, I want to really see how you're hung' 'You mean you want me to take these off too?' he asked, slipping his thumbs under the waistband of his shorts. 'You know it. Do it for me, please.' With as little thought as possible, he sighed, shoved his thumbs down, and pushed his jockey shorts off his hips. His hard and hairy prick sprang free and Vicki's mouth immediately dropped open in surprise.

His penis wasn't especially long, but it was fairly thick. Vicki eagerly drank in the sight as he wiggled his legs to shake his underpants down to his knees, and his bare prick bounced up and down. Except for his underpants clinging around his knees and his shoes and socks, he was naked below his waist. He stood in front of the young girl and watched her bare breasts shake as her slender body vibrated with excitement and his erect prick pointed straight across the room at her. 'So? What do you think?' he asked. Vicki replied, excitedly. 'I mean, it looks huge. I guess you are really well hung.' 'No, I don't think so' he smiled, awkwardly.

He nudged his slightly throbbing penis to the side with one hand so she could see his swollen balls better. 'Oh, gosh, but your balls look big too. They're so hairy.' she gushed, babbling on. 'Your, um, is it shaking.' 'I've got a hard-on, Vicki. During an erection, a penis will throb like this' he replied, smiling at her question. She craned her neck to see, as if examining someone's science project. He lifted his shaft up away from his testicles with his thumb and forefinger. 'Oh, please, can I touch you? I really would like to' she blurted out, stepping toward him. 'You don't have to do anything. Oh, please?'

Mikes penis was as hard as a rock and he had no idea how long he would be able to control himself. 'Vicki, I'm not sure.' 'Oh, say yes' she urged, standing right in front of him, her eyes alternating from his face to his rigid penis. 'I don't know' he repeated, hesitantly. Without another word, Vicki reached out and slipped her fingers around the head of his shaft. His prick surged in eager response and she moved her cool fingers down the length of his stiff organ. 'I've felt a hard one before, but never one this thick' she observed as her hand reached his pubic hair. 'Why don't you ever use the right word?' he murmured weakly. 'Huh? What do you mean?' she asked, holding her fingers motionless around the base of his prick. Vicki pointed her forefinger down beneath his penis and touched his balls. 'You never say 'penis' or 'prick,' his breathe gasping involuntarily as she squeezed him. 'You've said 'thing' a few times' 'I don't know why I said it like that. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51