View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Seductress

His movements were swift and graceful and tested my abilities. He was the only creature that could both dominate and mystify me all in the same instant. My mind lingered on how there had been a silent flame flickering in his eyes. It was if I had lost all my will.....I HAD to pursue him. Both my mind and my body wanted him with an undying lust. Had my heart not died long ago, it would have been racing, coursing blood through my veins. I saw him enter through a window. I questioned why he remained so secretive from these lambs for slaughter.

I walked up the marble steps and to the massive doors that kept the outside world from the festivities inside. With a wave of my hand, the doors swung back with a groan. It took a moment for the rosy-cheeked crowd to notice my presence in the doorway. The night wind toyed with my delicate black gown. I scanned the trembling crowd with my eyes, in search of my quarry. With the grace of any princess, I glided into the room, the slit in my gown exposing a smooth pale leg every now and then.

In a darkened corner, I found him gazing at me. Our eyes locked and a playful smile crept across my lips. The crowd murmered and I heard a gasp as eyes turned towards him. A young man near my age stood within my reach. With a single quick movement, I stepped next to him, tilted his head to expose his throat, and then drove my fangs into his juggular. In a matter of seconds, his breath came faster and then he sank to the floor. Fear sprung up into all the eyes that were focused on me. I glanced over to the shadow again and slowly licked the crimson from my lips.

I walked slowly towards him, my hands sliding casually down my sides until they came to rest on my hips. Standing with my body pressed against his and looking into his eyes I said, "I offer myself to you....I am here to bow to all your wishes." I pressed my lips forcefully against his, my mind straining with excitement.