Thread: Surprise!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 03:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Surprise!!!

Hey has anyone ever had their partner do some thing sexually that surprised you? You know, something that was not in their norm? I am especially curious about those of you in long term relationships. How did you react? Was it a pleasant surprise?

Here is why I bring it up.....Next week my SO and I will be married 15 years and he did something that shocked me the other night. We were having marathon sex and getting well..... finishing up.So I am on my knees, ass up, with my chest pressed into the bed, my arms above my head, gripping the sheets and he is behind me, pounding against me while pulling my hips to him. You know that really intense, almost there, kind of raw stuff. Well, he stops tugging me against him, kind of pauses, and I figure he is about to errupt when all of a sudden WHACKKKKK!!!!! he spanks me hard on the ass. Now Mr. Lilith is very sexy but very conservative and in the 15 years we have been together he has never dared try that. So it got me to thinking what else may be lurking in his devious little mind.... can not wait to find out!!!

So tell me have you ever been sexually surprised?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas