View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Loungin' Around

One of my most cherished memories of sex with Mr. Osuche happened about 15 months ago. We were driving through Las Vegas on one of our wast/east transcontinantal trips and ended up at the Bellagio for a night. Bellagio upgraded us into one of their nicest category suites. Three bathrooms, bar, sitting room, dining room, marble everywhere.....and three balconies overlooking their fountain out front.

Well, we *had* to break the room in right. There was a marble pedestal (containing a TV which raised/lowered when you wanted it) just in front of the largest window with a great view of the fountain. We both stripped naked, and as the fountain show started he had me on that pedestal, to lights and music and the beauty of the fountain.

I'm sure we were seen by some (although we were a few floors up), but it was the most wonderful experience. Only thing that would have been better would be making love *in* the fountain.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney