View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 02:14 AM

He follows me quickly into the hot tub and sits close beside me... I couldn't get enough of him. We casually started talking and he slid his arm around me, when he did I moved in close and casually laid my hand on his thigh. Gary was so charming... said all the right things to make me giggle and feel at ease. I was soo attracted to him. I finally decided I had enough small talk about his beautiful home, past, and his ex. I told him I noticed him checking me out and I couldn't help but tell him about the buldge that I had seen earlier.

My desires consumed me and I couldn't help but find my way to his hard cock. He suddenly moves closer and starts to passionatly suck my neck... mmmmm. His hand on my leg working closer to me gets me going really fast... I start stroking him I couldn't help it. He finally puts his hand between my legs and I feel him pushing on my clit, I instintaneously begin moaning... mmm... I hadn't experienced this in sooo long.

My hands find their way up his body and pull him around in front of me, I whisper in his ear to stand up. He slowly stands up and I watch the water run down is body I follow a drop from his neck sliding all the way down till it gets caught on the top of his trunks. I take my hands and run them down his chest to the tops of his trunks, and then run two fingers inside them, and gently tug them down. I pull them the rest of the way off of him and throw them out of the hot tub.

I look up at him grinning and follow another slow moving bead of water down his body. I can't help but notice this time there is nothing for it to get caught on it drifts back down to the warm hot tub. I pause as I realize his head is sticking just above the crest of the water, and I grin looking up at him. I put my hands on his hips and pull him closer to me as I as well scoot closer to the edge of the seat.

I kiss his navel and run a tongue around it. The taste and smell of the chlorine was refresshing. As I am kissing your navel I feel your head bumping on my chin from the bubbles, I giggle and grin as I look up at you. I slowly move away and my hands trace down to between your legs and up to your hard shaft and your balls. I look up at you as I slowly trace your head with the tip of my tongue, ever so very slowly. Meanwhile my right hand pumps your cock and left gently rolls your balls.

I finally suck your head into my mouth and suck hard, and then pop it out making and noise you and I both can hear. Never taking my eyes off of you I start to work your cock as far down my throat as I can take it. I gently suck and then start swallowing... the whole time watching your face of enjoyment. I tighten my lips and suck hard slowly all the way up your cock, sucking some water in as I do, swallowing whatever makes it's way in... I keep my lips tightly wrapped around your head sucking while I start pumping long slow tight strokes up and down, watching your body for all your clues....

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...