View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 02:48 AM

Before I even know what's happening, I find myself standing infront of this increadably hot and sexy woman getting what was probably the best blow job of my life. It had been ages since I'd been sucked off and boy was she good so I knew I wouldn't last long. It's not long before she's really going at it. Soon she had her lips wrapped around my swollen head while frantically jerking me off. One more time she locked eye's with me and slowly began to swallow my cock until my head hit the back of her throat. Maintaining eye contact, she sucks in hard and continues sucking all the way up. The head of my cock suddenly popped out of her mouth with an audible noise. Then with the sexiest and most sincere look she asked if I could 'please fill my mouth with cum.' She begged for me to give her something to taste. She begged me over and over , licking the head of my cock with her tongue every now and again while she steadily pumped her hand up and down my shaft. Finally I felt my body tense up and I knew I was about to cum. She felt it to and immidately dove onto my cock, sucking as much into her mouth as possible. I could feel my head hit the back of your throat and that was just too much for me. I started to explode in your mouth as I hot stream after hot salty stream of thick cum down your throat. She immidately begin sucking and swallowing my hot cum while moaning around my cock. You continue to suck until you've gotten every last drop. You swish the cum around in your mouth, feeling the texture before swallowing a little to enjoy the taste. She doesn't swallow it all but instead stands up and begins to kiss me passionately, sharing my cum between us.

Now it's my turn and I quickly drop to your knees as I kiss a trail down your body. I get to the top of your bathing suit and I slip my fingers into each side to begin to slide them down. I remove your bathing suit the rest of the way and guide you to the edge of the hot tub. I come up between your legs, slowly licking my way up your thighs.

You look down between your thighs and lock eyes with me just as my tongue makes contact with your skin. At the point between your ass and pussy, you feel my warm, wet, and flattened tongue touch your skin. Slowly I begin to move upward dragging my tongue pressed hard against your skin. My nose is just a fraction of an inch from your pulsing clit. I’m totally intoxicated by your smell, I want to be consumed by it. Slowly but steadily my tongue approaches your seeping hole. I can taste you and you begin to completely fill my senses. Finally you feel my tongue begin to spread your lips and press into you. Your juice begins to coat my tongue and I’m overtaken by your taste. I continue to drag my tongue upward spreading your lips and insides. My tongue is lighting you on fire as I approach your clit. Right before I come in contact with it I let out a warm breath directly on your clit. Finally, you feel my strong tongue begin to wash over you. My tongue engulfs your swollen nub. Then you feel my tongue ring bounce against and over your clit and you jump from the extreme stimulation. My eyes have yet to leave yours and I love the expression on your face as you bite your lip in blissful agony.
I reach up with my hands and completely spread your lips. I lick all around, from your spread pussy lips all the way in. I start off by slowly and methodically dragging my tongue in long even strokes across your inner lips. I lick every drop of your juice from your inner lips and moan at the taste. As my tongue slides over your begging hole I begin to press my tongue inside of you. I enter you with my tongue and begin to desperately try and lick every inch of your insides. Every movement of my tongue sends bolts of sexual energy throughout your body. I continue to tease your inner walls with the tip of my tongue. My mouth is clamped tightly around your pussy sucking more and more of your wonderful juice into my mouth. Soon I have a few gulps worth and I swallow it down eagerly only wanting more. I moved my tongue up to your clit and soon latched onto it with my mouth. I begin to gently suck as I flick madly at your clit. Every flick of my tongue makes you slightly jump and brings you closer to a mind blowing orgasm. Your breathing is very short and rapid and I can tell you’re getting close. I give your clit a few final mad flicks of the tongue before dropping down and away from your clit. I then focus my efforts on enjoying then sensations that I am having and the feeling of having your begging skin squeezed between my lips. I casually lick and suck at your lips, once again trying to get as much of your juice as possible as well as back you away from orgasm. Your breathing begins to settle and I suddenly go back to wildly attacking your clit. In no time you’re back on the brink breathing heavily. Then, once again I back away leaving you begging for more. Again and again, I bring you closer to the edge only to back away again. Then, you feel my finger slowly enter you. I immediately go straight for your g spot rubbing it back and forth setting your insides on fire. At the same time I again madly attack you’re your clit with my mouth and tongue and it’s just too much. You explode over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm. Your pussy begins to contract and squeeze my finger desperately seeking more. As your orgasm finally takes control of your body, your pussy begins a series of contractions. I immediately take that as my cue and apply alternating strong, direct pressure with soft caressing strokes of my finger on your g spot. I alternate my finger’s pressure in sync with your orgasms contractions. I keep at it and the constant overwhelming stimulation keeps your orgasm going. You keep cuming, longer and harder you just keep cuming. You start thrashing around on the edge of the hot tub, moaning primitively and moving your hands to the back of my head. You slide your fingers through my short hair to the back of my head. Your knees are bent and you have me pinned between my thighs. Your thighs tighten around my head and cover my ears. All that I can hear are your primitive moans rippling through your body. The pressure’s building up, orgasm after orgasm rips through your body and you can’t stand it anymore. Finally, your body tenses up and you gasp desperately for air. Finally you breathe in and your lungs fill with air. I apply pressure with my tongue and finger one final time and it pushes you over the edge. You finally cum letting out a deep, lust filled scream as your final orgasm shakes you to the core. You look down at me as I give you one long final lick before smiling back up at you with my glazed over face.