View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 09:21 PM

I come up behind her and take my cock in my hand. I guide the head of my cock up and down her slit. I rub my head against her clit before gently pressing against her opening. Besides just having gotten out of the hot tub, I could still tell that you were soaking wet. I felt your juices begin to cover my head as your pussy lips wraps around my head. I continue to push into you as I feel your pussy envelope my cock. A soft moan escapes your lips and I love the look your giving me as you look over your shoulder while squeezing your nipple. I continue pushing into you, deeper and deeper filling you to the brim, stretching your insides. I place my hands on your hips and continue to push into you until your ass is pressed tightly against my waist. Slowly I start to rock back and forth with long deep strokes of my cock. I slowly withdraw my cock as you squeeze me with your pussy walls. I see more and more of my shaft appear, glistening with your juices. I pull myself out until just the head is still inside. Then I slowly start pushing myself back into you, stretching your insides again more and more. Back and forth I slide in and out of you with long even strokes. The alternating fullness and emptiness drives you wild and you begin to moan in rythm with my ever increasing thrusts. I run the tips of my fingers back and forth across the small of your back teasing your skin. I trace my eyes up your back and I see your silky hair falling down to the middle of your back. Slowly I trace my fingers up your back as I pound into from behind. I reach up and grab a big handful of your silky hair in my hand. I pull your hair slightly tilting you head up as you moan from ecstasy. I thrust in and out of you, ripping through your begging flesh. I feel our bodies slam together and you thrust backwards trying to get even more of me into you. On each thrust you feel my balls slap against your swollen clit. You reach down between your legs spreading your lips for better exposure. We're both moaning wildly and I pull your hair slightly as I suddenly give you a quick solid slap on the ass. You let out a sudden erotic moan telling me that you like that. I slap your ass again as I thrust in and out of you. I feel and see you begin to tug at your nipple as you frantically rub your clit. You orgasm is starting to build and there's soon gonna be no way of stopping it. You desperately slam back towards my cock trying to get more and more inside you. You feel the sudden sting of another slap hitting your ass and you tug at your nipple extending the sensation of pleasure and pain. I pulling your hair as hard as I'm pounding into you and the feeling of being totally dominated is totally geting you off. I thrust in and out of you setting your insides on fire. You body is starting to shake from the ever building orgasm that is growing inside you. I desperately start to beg for you to cum. I slap your ass again as I continue a frantic pace of powerful thrusts. You start to let out a deep gutural moan that comes from deep inside your loins. 'Yeah Jacky, cum for me baby, cum for me Jacky, please CUM!' Your orgasm is completely overtaking you and you're frantically bucking your hips back against me. Thrust after each powerful thrust I continue to rip through your spasming cunt. I slap your ass again letting you feel the erotic sting of the slap. I pull you back towards me harder and harder by your hair. I was totally overpowering you and I knew that I could do whatever I want with her as long as I kept her screaming. She was reaching the peak of her orgasm and she couldn't hold back any longer. With pure erotic deperation she started screaming 'yes, Yes, YES, Y E S S S S!' You focus on the feeling of my throbbing cock ripping through your orgasming pussy. You look back over your shoulder as your orgasm washes over you and I totally get off on the little grin that she flashes back at me. She slowly bucks her hips back against me a few last times.

Suddenly she turns around and sits down on the stairs. Your hands instantly make a bee line for her nipples and clit waiting for me to go at her once again. In no time at all I was coming up between her thighs. I pin her spread legs over my shoulders and instantly go about plowing deep into her quivering pussy. I watch as you twist your nipple and and rub your clit. We both look down and watch as my throbbing cock covered with your juices plows in and out of your waiting hole. It's not long before I'm plowing into you with such powerful thrusts that it actually lifts your ass off the stair. We both getting close to cumming and we're both moaning primatively. You continue to frantically rub at your clit and I soon notice your preorgasmic shake. I start to plow into even harder, grunting with each powerful thrust. As you feel your orgasm get closer and closer you look up at me and beg for me to cum. I look down into her beautiful eyes as she begins to beg for me to fill her abused cunt with my cum. She begs over and over and soon the situation at hand gets to be too much to handle. I feel my orgasm building up in my balls and I look deep into your eyes with a slightly open mouth. A few final thrusts and I feel my balls begin to tighten as I slam into you one final time. You feel my throbbing cock lodged deep inside your spent pussy. Then suddenly, my cock explodes inside of you, shooting jet after each powerful jet of hot salty cum inside of you. I moan loudly as I slightly rock back and forth, milking my spent cock and filling her begging pussy. Finally our movements begin to slow and I partially collapse on top of you. We cuddle for a short time as my cock still lodged in your cum filled pussy softens. Then I compose myself and give you a short but passionate kiss before slowly lowering myself down your body. Soon I am once again between your legs. I begin to greedily eat my cum out of your abused pussy as you lightly squeeze every possible drop of our combined cum into my mouth. MMMmmmmm I love the taste of our combined juices and after swallowing a little to fully enjoy the taste I bring myself up your body until we were once again passionately kissing, erotically swapping back and forth our combined cum. We kiss passionately and messily, spreading our cum all over each others faces. We both kiss and lick at each others faces, trying to taste as much of our cum as possible. We continue to madly and wildly make out, passionately kissing and feeling each others body. We finally begin to calm down and I take you in my arms, loving the post orgasmic feeling that we shared.