View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 11:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I agree it's submissive behavior but does not mean she has any urge/need/desire/consciousness to enter into a dominant/submissive sexual relationship like that of the BDSM lifestyle. If "submission is a gift" the giver must consciously give it and not simply be someone who has not found their own way yet. She seems to be a virgin who is naturally forming her ideas of sexuality based on external ideas. Once she has some experiences to build on then she will be better prepared to make decisions about what she wants/needs/believes from her own internal sources. I see your reasoning but respectfully disagree with your suggestion. No reason to remove your post...we are all posting as arm chair quarterbacks seeing as how none of us really know the circumstances from her point of view. Your opinion is as worthy as anyone's.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas