View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 01:36 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
You 2 aren't getting into a cat fight over little old me are you? lol

Seriously though, she isn't a sub nor am I a dom. I'm just your average Jo who has stumbled upon a beautiful cherry blossom. Now sex isn't the issue here. Just to fill in a blank here as well, she tried masturbation the other night and as it was her first time it was all new to her and as such nothing happened. Anyway, moving on. The one thing I have asked her to do, is to keep an open mind with new things. Nothing more. I am taking my time with her and only pushing in a gentle manner. I am only moving at her pace with a slight bump from me. I am gaining her trust slowly.

I do understand and respect that it is her decission in the end. I am not stupid. Each of us is different when it comes to sex. I remember my first time which I have posted on a thread on the subject. It is as scary as hell delving into the unknown. All I am attempting to do is to hold her hand through the murky waters. She is in Malaysia until Friday and she get's back to Australia on saturday. Now the last time I saw her was last year as she had to leave to see family in Malaysia. So physically nothing has happened. I do talk with her via msn and have got a good rapor going. So far, I have done everything in a respectful manner. Cheeky sure, (who isn't?) we have a few laughs and that is that. I am beginning to understand her more now as we have gradually progressed. That is what's important.

It may seem as though I have done a 180 here. All I can say is the advice given to me in here, has shown me that in order to get to point Z from point A, I have to go through all the other ones first. That is what I am doing.