View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 08:24 AM

I'm not "chastising" him for disagreeing with me. I'm "chastising him" for jumping in with remarks when he doesn't know the situation. As I stated, there is a history here, and I do not wish to be the butt of jokes that involve people who have in the past caused me to feel that I am completely unwelcome here. Clearly that feeling was correct.

I suggested what I did because I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt, and because I felt he was already showing some of the tendencies. I was hoping that if he was going to continue to "guide" and direct her, that he would read up on it and take a less blundering and oblivious approach to it. But not to worry, I am regretting having done so, on several levels. Not the least of which is that I figured before I even did that I would be flamed for it by other women in particular. I think it's best that I simply don't say anything more about anything, as my opinion is not welcome here, and that was made clear to me before. I simply had made the mistake of thinking that I had misunderstood or taken it too seriously/personally.