View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 02:41 PM
dobbydog

hot and hard and homo - continued

The next time was different - Frack phoned and invited me to stay over on Friday nite, go out with him on Satureday to see his family and stay Satureday nite too.

I felt totally turned on, confused and scared. I knew that he did not want to see his family, i knew that he just wanted to make-out all thru friday and satureday. i was confused, because I liked girls - i really liked girls, but here I was dreaming about the different ways we could make out together. I wanted us to rub cockheads, i could not stop thinking about the shape, feel and texture of his cock, I wanted to repay his blowjob. I wanted to suck his cock, taste his pre-cum, and ..even though I was not sure I wanted to swallow his spunk, I wanted it on my face.

I was scared about one thing - his cock entering my anus. i wanted to, ohh I wanted too soooo much, but I was scared, scared of pain and was I actually homo - gay? Late 70's UK was very anti-gay. But strangely I had pushed back against his cock when he slid between my arese cheeks and loved the feeling. I could feel my arese opening, the puckered ring wanting his cock inside.

Friday came and I was late, missed a bus and arrived late for work and late for sex. The boss growled at me and Frack looked well pissed.

To make it worse the nite was very busy - non-stop washing-up, it was very hot 80-90f and I was soo turned on. As the nite progressed I became more turned on, in the tight confines of the kitchen Frack squeezed by so many times. He rubbed my arese and I could feel his cock. eventaully behind a fridge door he pulled his cock out and motioned me to come over. His cock looked wonderful, dark, smooth and hard. I wanted too, but suddenly the kicthen was full of staff and I whistfully watched him put his cock away. i could not wait to get to the flat above.