Thread: Eating Out
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 02:05 AM

Eating Out

I have seen a lot of threads about blow jobs so I decided to start one about eating pussy because it is my favorite thing to do to any girl that I am with especially if she is compleatly shaved.

Well this is my technique (which I have heard was pretty good).
First I like to lick and kiss my way down to her pussy slowly to build some anxiety. Once down there I like to lick and kiss her thies to build for the moment even more. Once I have her panting for it I like to kind of lap at her whole pussy...lips, clit and all. After that I like to stick my tongue in her and basicaly french kiss her down there for a little while to savor her sweet taste. Then I stick a finger or two inside of her and make a come here motion to tickle her G-spot while I concentrate on her clit, licking it, sucking it, and flicking at it with my tongue. After that I like to go back to sticking my tongue into her while I curl my arm around her thigh and use my fingers to play with her clit. While the whole time using my free arm to play with her breasts or whatever else comes to mind. I do that all untill she has cum at least two or three times.

So ladies what do you think of my technique??? Do you have any sugestions??? Or anything that you like being done to you while your sig. other goes down on you?