View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Suprise Me

Well... today went better - no more threats.. lol

I remembered to set my alarm!!! And was put together quite well (and evenly) lol (OH.. btw PF - I wore the pink ones today )

We had a staff meeting early this morning and found out that it was just a threat and no bombs were found. They brought in a really cool dog and a handler and they went thru the building 3 times. The bathroom stall door that the threat was written on was gone - they took it for evidence.

The kids were on edge though - we had a lot of law enforcement presence in the building. We could only enter by one door and we were frisked, our purses, bags, backpacks were inspected inside and out. The doors were locked and people couldn't get in from the outside and had to go in the main doors. (The emergency bars worked, so if there was an emergency everyone could exit)

The kids that are the normal shits were shits x 10 with most of them saying we were violating their rights with the new rules. Most of the others complied with the new rules -bathroom times between classes as well as getting items from lockers. No more wandering the hallways during classes with those excuses.

I am glad that we have a short week... tomorrow is our last day before spring break... we don't go back until Tuesday.