View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

From the way he was touching me, I knew that he wanted to participate more. This was not a man inclined to be passive. Feeling a little mischevious, I slipped my lips off his cock and looked up at him.

"Hands behind your back," I said, giving him a wicked little smile.

He leaned back, complying. I heard a moan from the audience and turned. I was surprised, and pleased, to see Megan and Joe, an engaged couple that were almost nightly regulars in the coffee shop, joining the action. Megan, who was usually quiet, letting Joe be the social butterfly, had her hand wrapped around his hard cock, and her mouth was moving up and down on him. I stroked my partner's rod slowly, taking a long moment to watch Megan suck Joe. I also noticed that the poet was trying to speak, but his poem was more a series of happy moans than any meaningful words. Molly was moving her mouth up and down his length with slow luxuriousness, taking her time in pleasuring him.

I returned my full attention to my partner, looked up at him while I stroked his wonderful cock, and I said, "You have to tell me exactly what you want to do before you can touch me." I kissed his cockhead again, and began to slide my mouth over him. My pussy was wet with desire, my body aching to feel him inside of me, but I wanted to hear in his words, from his voice, exactly what was his desire...