View Single Post
Old 06-30-2002, 04:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to hardinsd
Quote:
Originally posted by dice45
legend and all,

(newbie allowed to raise his voice? ) wont work, unfortunately you cannot strap the wrongdoers into a Vogonian poetry appreciation chair and then read Vogon poetry to him, does not work online. Excluding the person does not help either, he/she comes back under another moniker and, worse, may attract fellow minds. And you have the mess multiplied.

ahhhh, if you were to read vogon poetry to anyone that would DEFINITELY keep them in check, i mean, it IS the worst poetry in the galaxy!

ok, for any of you who have no idea what that was all about, read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy by douglas adams, great group of books.

and as far as harrasment is concerned, the people that post up there pics on here do so of there own free will, harrassing them will do nothing but make them not want to post. I personally enjoy looking at all the pics that are posted up here (don't we all ) but if those few people keep harrasing, no one will be posting pics up and this wonderful site will be no more (and i just found it a couple days ago!)

SO KOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!