View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

This is getting good!

I was in heaven seeing the sudden look of recognition on Winston's face. I guess I couldn't blame him for not recognizing me, given the fact that he'd never seen in quite this way before! I took more of his cock in my mouth, responding to the gentle pressure on the back of my head. Contraide was doing some kind of hocus-pocus with his tongue that was driving me completely insane with ecstacy. With my hand wrapped around the base of Winston's cock, his salty pre-cum on my tongue, and cockhead deep in my mouth, Contraide's skillful tongue lifted me to another orgasm. I had a moment to wonder if there was a PhD program in cunnilingus somewhere, and if so, had he merely taken the course, or was he an instructor, before my mind with numb with pleasure.

My body spasmed in ecstacy, my cries of joy muffled by the cock in my mouth. I wanted a hard cock, Contraide's or Winston's, it didn't matter, in my pussy, and I would have begged for it if I'd been able to speak.

As my orgasm subsided, I thought about Molly. Was she still up on stage? I heard the noises of people in passion from more than one place in the room. Was Molly one of them? Was she still with the poet? She'd initiated all this, and I was not going to let the evening go by without letting her know exactly how grateful I was!