Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 04:18 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Vaj enters her he feels as if his shaft is huge and harder than anything she has ever felt. His cock feels as if it were tearing her apart and suddendly he hits her cervix.. a groan escapes her lips she doesn't ever think she has ever been so completely filled in this way before. His cock thrusting into her just to pull out completely before driving into her again drives her wild. Genevieve's walls clutch at his cock as if her body were begging him to stay inside her. Her juices running down her thighs coating them making them shine in the light. Vaj continues to tease her until she can bear it no longer and gasps out "fuck me now please.. I can bear it no longer surely I will go insane if you do not". Vaj hesitates only briefly before driving into her with an unnatural force. His every thrust moving the table beneath her. Genevieve's body feels as if it is being torn apart yet the pleasure is so intense she wishes that she could just stay this way forever with Vaj driving deep inside her. Over and over he drives her over the brink of ecstacy only to take her higher the next time. Genevieve feels Vaj start to stiffen inside her and she knows that he is going to cum in her at last. Vaj drives into her filling her so that she overflows with the mixture of thier passion. Slowly he withdraws and before he even steps away she nods off dreaming of her new home and all that has taken place and fantasies of what is yet to come.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses