Thread: Too Hot to Wait
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 03:11 PM
the Lusty Wench

Your face is still covered by your shirt, your arms in the air flailing about a bit seeking release as I push you against the wall. My hands are shaking as I undo the button and then the zipper of your pants. I reach in to liberate your rapidly hardening cock, it is beautiful, but I'm looking for release from this sexual fog that has covered me, and have no time to enjoy the esthetic pleasure of looking at you.

You have finally managed to get the shirt off and let it drop to the floor, your hands slide to my hips and then cup under my bottom and lift me slightly, rubbing against me, fingers working all the time pulling the fabric of my skirt up to give access, finally the fabric is wrapped up above my hips, your fingers push away the lace and silk panties and you roll us so that I am now the one with back against the wall.

You use the wall for leverage as you lift me higher and my legs wrap tight around your waist. You position yourself and plunge into me ... I cry out with the sheer fulfillment I experience as you push deep into me all in one thrust.