Thread: Too Hot to Wait
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 05:34 PM
dobbydog

You push into me repeatedly until I feel the muscles in your backside and even lower beginning to quiver from stress on the muscles from your deep strokes into me. You slowly slide me down the wall and we stretch out as best we can in the small entry hallway of our home. You don't even break rhythm as we reposition our bodies.

My breathing is shallow and my lungs scream for more oxygen, but that hot/cold deep-tissue tingle is spreading rapidly through my body, my breath is intermingled with animal-like groans as you take me higher and higher up that peak to the crash and I feel waves of orgasm flood my system. You keep me there, my body so sensitive to the slightest friction or movement of air. My body shakes and shivers for an eternity of bliss until I can breathe deep again, my lips fall against your neck, I taste the salty texture of your skin and feel the tenseness of the muscles as you begin your release, taking me with you all over again.

We lay spent in the hallway for long drawn out minutes afterward, trying to stay close for as long as possible, until my body registers the cool air and your lift me and carry me to the comfort of our bed. You softly stroke my hair and ask me the question that you finally have had time to formulate. I hear the smile in your voice as you speak the words ... "Woman, what brought that on, and how can I make it happen again?"