Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 05:53 PM

Pandora
The Next Night:

I pushed the door open to the house, gently pulling my mortal behind me. I hadn't even had enough patience to wait to get into the club to pick him up, I just picked him out of the line-up waiting to get in and told him I knew where there was a better party, and he obiediently followed.
I could feel him tense up considerablly when he noticed there wasn't a party here,at least not the kind that he frequented. I squeezed his hand to calm him, it did.
Leading him into another room, I found a young girl strapped to a table,asleep; mortal; the room smelling overwhelmingly of sex. I smiled. When my young fleshy boy saw her he ripped away from my hand (I let him), to run to her aid.
"Don't wake her!" came a low yet authoritative voice. "She had a rough night." My boy froze where he stood, afraid.
Vaj stepped out of the shadows and smiled, as did I. He came towards thenew mortal, looking him up and down approvingly then to me questioningly.
"It's a gift, Vaj." I said. I didn't have to read his mind, his face said it all. Besides, I couldn't, he was my Maker.
Vaj's attention was upon the boy again, smiling even broader.
"Very good, Pandora. Come in, Gabrielle is waiting and you know how impatient she gets.