Thread: Thanks again
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Booger Lama

Nope Lilith was a member of a diferent forum because of a game they hosted. Well the game went down and some people asked what was up and got ignored. One guy joked that sence the game was down we should all get some free cron (corn was like money in the game). He got jumped on by the owner and the mod there. So in thge tread where people were tring to find out what was up I posted a maybe slightly not so nice comment about how they could take time to jump on the guy for the joke but couldn't take time to tell us it was being fixed. For that I got jumped on too well I made a few other not so nice comment and am now banned. no big deal realy because they desided to take the game down that was the only reason I ever went there. But I will have to say it did lead me to being thankful for the great mod team we have here that dosn't jump all over someone every time they don't agree with something that is siad.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell