View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 09:19 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_JUNO
1) my boyfriend of 4 years has told me he wants to fuckother women.I cant express in words how i feel about this ~ 2) i just want advice on if there are any ways to live with this. ~ 3) I dont neccassarily want to break up with him, and right now due to my position its very hard ……

Having only the few opening sentences, I can only tell you how I’m reading them and one prospective.

1) This sounded like a complete surprise to you and DOESN’T sound like he was “asking” or “discussing” that he wants to bring other women into the relationship. The words you can’t express doesn’t seem to be ones of confusion or acceptance for you. Only dismay.

If that’s the status, edicts don’t come from partners, and slavery is not a relationship.

2) If “any ways to live with this” can be interpreted as a positive for you, I need to be enlightened.

3) Is a change in YOUR position going to make it a willing and desired relationship? If not, your position needs to start changing NOW.

:cents:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world