View Single Post
Old 07-16-2002, 08:49 PM
the Lusty Wench

Suddenly he stops, rapidly climbs up my body draping my legs over his shoulders as he does so and then he is pounding into me ... no prelude, just deep throbbing cock - almost too big for him to fit inside of me, but it doesn't even slow him down as he bucks hard and deep, faster and faster, his thumb still working my oh sooooo sensitive clit. His other hand pinches hard at one of my nipples over and over in rhythm with his thrusts. I feel it building in me, know it will be even more shattering that what I felt only moments earlier.

Ohhhhh, I can barely breathe ..... his cock is soooo hot and deep and his fingers are playing me in a way I've never known before .... I beg him to go deeper .... harder ... faster ... I see his smile for just a moment and then my body is racked with spasms of release -- he keeps pushing me through my orgasm, making sure I keep cumming for long drawn out moments and only after my release is complete and my body has clamped down tight on his erection - only then does he allow his own release to take over ... his body arches and he presses even deeper into me -- my body continues to shudder with the effects of his attention to my body and my shudders take him over the edge .... I feel him squirt hard and deep, filling me. He rolls us both so I am laying on top of him once he has emptied his all into me. I feel the mixture of our mating dripping from me and from him. His hands cup my butt and rub me there, kind of hard, moving me back and forth on his cock. I fall asleep there, too tired to even search the features of his face to find out who it is that has so profoundly fucked me.