Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 10:01 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

The look of fear and nerves played across Sky's face and into his voice. Vaj knew that Pandora brought the young mortal more as an offering to Gabrielle then to me. But she also knows how much Vaj loves to watch his "children" play too. Leaving Genevieve for the moment, Vaj goes to teh other room. He hears Pandora and Gabrielle talk about their new "toy".

"Girls, I'm waiting." The only way to get them to play is to get them started. I look through the door and see Genevieve's look of utter disappointment and fear of being left behind. "My sweet Genevieve, I have not forgotten you. I will be back for you momentarily. We must introduce young Sky to the world that you two will be joining. So don't fret my pet." A chuckle slips out as he turns around.

Vaj's "daughters" enter the room and guide Sky in with them. The sight of the room is confusing, lights flashing and smoke rolling. It is almost like a movie set. Against the wall are several devices and Vaj sits in a chair in the middle of the room.

"My 'daughters'. please decide on how you want to share this young mortal. I want to bring in Genevieve to play too."