View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 11:44 AM
the Lusty Wench

We drive back to my place in near silence, you turn and grin at me frequently, silently chuckling at the daring I have displayed for your benefit, I can see how it has turned you on, my acting kind of slutty in public, and I can’t help but register just how sexy you are when you’re like this, enjoying the underlying sense of humor that is rippling around you, the heat of your body and your gaze, having a tingly and hardening effect on my nipples, they feel sensitized as the fabric of my top presses against them …. All I can think about at the moment is how it will feel to have your mouth close around the dusty rose color peaks, drawing them in …… but we have dessert to try first.

Once inside my place, the door closed, you lean back against in and pull me close to your body, begin to speak in that low quiet gravely tone the things you’ve been feeling all night, the building excitement. I smile at you, look up through lowered eyelids and tell you that there is still dessert, so you’ll have to let me go … you growl at me playfully, telling me dessert can wait until morning … I laugh as I pull out of your arms, “no, not this dessert, this is something special I’ve planned for this celebration. I tell you to go to the bedroom and take off your shirt and tie and I’ll meet you there.

I hurry to the microwave, put the squeeze bottle in for brief seconds and then grab the ice cream from the freezer and holding my treats, rush to the bedroom, before you have a chance to get impatient. You see what is in my hands and that absolutely devastatingly wicked grin returns. I motion with my head for you to throw the beach towels across the bed while you are already standing, preparing to remove your pants. You do it all very swiftly as I set the chocolate sauce and ice cream on the bedside table. Before I’m able to turn from the table I feel your hands, releasing the zipper on my skirt and tug it to the floor for me to step out of it. Then rising you turn me to face you and push up my top, pulling it over my head. While my arms are still caught in the fabric held above my head, you lean down and lick one of my nipples, blowing on the wetness of it, I shiver. You release the fabric, letting me work my arms free for myself as you pull me onto the bed. There are times I would object to your taking over, but since this is all about your treat, I allow my sense of humor to override any desire I might have to try to control the enthusiasm of your reaction.

I throw the top toward the laundry hamper and start to smile back at you, only the grin on your face is so downright sexually overcharged that my breathing stops momentarily and I am bathed in the purely sensual delight of your gaze.