View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 09:00 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playful1
I have never done it, but I had a few friends who have.

One totoally botched it up and asked while she was doing his laundry.....he still got a yes, but it will go down in history as a bad move.

The other was about 2 years ago and was a co-worker of mine. He'd been dating his G/f for 2 1/2 years and for the life of him could not figure out how to propose. So we were sitting at dinner and he asked me for ideas. So I just asked him to explain her for me. Which he did and procceeded to say "there is no place on earth thats special enough for me to ask her".....so I suggested he didn't ask on earth.

2 months later they were on a plane to Hawaii for summer break for a much needed 2 week holiday. Before getting on the plane he had to "go to the bathroom" at which time he spoke with the stewardist who was more then happy to help him.

At 12,000 feet once the plane had leveled off he got up again to use the restroom and procceeded tot he front of the cabin where he took the loudspeaker mike and explained that "There is no place on earth special enough for me to ask you this, so this is the closest I could get you to heaven".

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooooooo special.