View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 07:01 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Some women as they approach menopause, or "change of life" as it's sometimes called, do lose interest in sex. She HAS NO CONTROL over this! This happened to me and it lasted for about 10 yrs. It's because of the change in hormone levels. It can happen as early as their 30's. It just depends on each individual woman. For lack of a better way to describe the changing hormone levels you could say it's like puberty in reverse, which I guess it is.
And SOME women never do regain their desire. Others, like myself, regain it very unexpectedly and even stronger than it was prior to menopause.
Then there is the woman who either regains or never loses her desire and regardless of how turned on she gets her lubrication is not there any more. I think this is the most common sexual complaint of "older" women. But fortunately many companies are now marketing a variety of "personal lubrications".

I hope this in some small way answers your question, amale.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy