Thread: The Window
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 12:19 AM

I had to brace myself, by placing my free hand against the interior window ledge, as my fingers steadily pistoned inside of my snug pussy, because my legs were trembling so badly I felt that I would collapse to the floor otherwise. Throwing my head back, I arched my back with a loud hungry moan, which caused the fleshy mounds of my breasts to jut out solidly from my chest, as I ground the heel of my hand against the swollen, untra-sensitive pearl of my clit. I didn't know if Dave could hear the wet squishy echoes of my fingers as they mined determinedly in and out of my anxious hole, but the sounds were clear to me and just added another log to the raging incendiary device that my body had become.

Constant whimpers were simply dripping nonstop from my lips as my two fingers stabbed inside of me and the heel of my hand ground firmly against my clit while my hips began to gyrate unashamedly against it. Dave remained quiet for some time, watching while I immersed myself in the delicious fantasy of acting the finger-fucking slut for a complete stranger. Stabbing my fingers as deep as I could one more time, I gave them a slow twist as they slowly withdrew which awarded Dave with another short bursting groan. Sliding my fingers slowly up my stomach, I could feel the slick trail of my own juices being smeared across my flesh, I reached up and cupped my left breast before giving it a firm squeeze. Drawing my eyes open to their half-open hungry position, I looked at Dave as I lifted my breast then tilted my head down. Parting the pouty slopes of my lips, I extended my tongue and slowly slid it over the upright flesh of my breast before the moist tip of my tongue darted against the nipple.

Looking to Dave through the damp straggles of hair that hung over my face in thin messy reeds, which just increased my look of wanton slut, I'm sure, I whispered huskily while my small hand filled itself with as much of the heaving flesh of my breast as it could, "Too bad my husband is due home soon or else maybe I'd let you in so you could fuck my big tits until you came all over my face."

Dave's eyes simply stared at my hand, watching numbly as my slender fingers squeezed and sunk demandingly into the yielding flesh of my breast, before he said, "Like your husband being home would stop a nasty slut like you from getting cock."

With a grin, I leaned over further and slid my torso through the open window. I could feel the warm breeze kissing over the flesh of my breasts and torso as I leaned from the window and reached down with one hand. Cupping the crotch of his shorts in my hand, I could easily feel the impressive solid bulge of his engorged cock as my fingers softly squeezed, I said, "You're right. I could care less if he walked in right now and found my mouth full of your cock."

Laying his hand upon my own, he firmly guided my palm so it slid up and down the long thick shaft of his cock with only the thin layer of his shorts seperating us. The thought that neighbors would be given one hell of a view if they bothered to look over the fence never even crossed my mind as half my body leaned from the window, my robe hanging over one side and fully exposing the large hills of my breasts and the upturned curve of my ass. At that moment all I cared about was getting Dave's delicious cock inside of my mouth and taking it as far as I could. Casting pleading eyes towards his, I anxiously pleaded, "Please...give me your cock."

Dave knew me long enough to recognise the trembling tone of my voice, the pitch that said that I needed to be fucked and I needed it now!

However, he just pressed my palm harder against that steely bulge and said, "What? Did I hear right? Did the dainty little housewife say she needed the gardener's cock?"

God! I could have killed the teasing bastard just then but instead I simply said in a dripping almost school-girlish whine, "Yessss. Please. I need to feel your cock in my mouth before my husband gets home."

Without a word, Dave released my hand and turned before walking quickly towards the patio. I drew in jagged shuddering breaths as I watched him, wandering what he was doing leaving me leaning out our bedroom window with my breasts hanging in full view of anyone that would look.

A small grin surfaced on my lips as I saw Dave grab one of the lawn chairs and quickly stride back to the window. Placing the chair directly beneath me, I carefully climbed onto the chair so the massive bulge in his shorts was directly in front of my face.......

(as usual..to be continued shortly)