View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 12:49 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Not much been happening really these past few weeks, other than occasional, very brief, glimpses of Liz through the frosted glass of her bathroom, or opening her curtains/shades.

In the last few days though, I have seen; Mandy of next-door fame (and who started all this off some years ago if y'all remember!) striding out towards the bus-stop in a skirt that didn't leave much to the imagination (lovely legs she has too!) Barbara coming out of her bathroom with only a bra on ( ) one morning, but Jill doing the same yesterday sans bra - she really does flaunt those fulsome boobies! - and, I think, a rather distant and indistinct view of Mandy [from last summer] across the field last Friday.

Today, though, spotted Liz in her bathroom but right next to the window, bending over as if she was rinsing out her mouth during teeth-brushing session. Very clearly delineated and it was very obvious she was topless!! There was very definite lady-wobble going on, and I have to say my heart skipped a beat or two watching her - very pleasant sight it was.

It was be the wonderful sunny weather we've had recently - long may it continue!!

DM
I only own my mind