View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 08:43 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Chapter 1

It is as it was the day before. Razeel and I were both sexually frustrated animals on the edge of frenzy. The smallest taste of blood would send us over into a sexual rage.

It had been our custom to commemorate the periods of forced celibacy place upon us during the long courtship when we were apart. This year had been the worst by far. Our lives had stepped up in pace, significantly lengthening the game and sending it to a whole new level. The day and hour of our choosing was only three days away. Then things would drop back into place, after months of celibacy, a weeklong nonstop exploration into worlds of sensual delights would begin.

It was not just enough to tantalize and to arouse each other no we must shock and amaze or the game wouldn't be worth playing. We must make our lover cling to us knowing that the other was capable of anything. Also that we are connected in all things; bonded by marriage, by friendship, by respect, by love and by our insatiable sexual appetite.

Lately it was becoming hard to concentrate at work. The pressure was getting to me and Razeel took a perverse pleasure in taunting me but I wasn't mad, let her have her fun, even if my eyes kept darting to my lover and soul mate across the building. The very sway of her hips is telling me to take her and damn the customers. Her ass called to be grabbed. Her body-saying take me...fuck me...suck me.

I could smell the sweet pungent aroma of her pussy from across the room. She was like an animal in heat.

"Damnit!"

She'd taken to wearing no panties as of late something that I’d tried to encourage in our earlier years together. Now I fear it was done to drive me insane. Our sexual yearning and playful enticing led us to frequent a back alley adult rental shop.

This had started at the very begin. I remember it very vividly. God! It had been a turn on to hear her to watch her as she handpicked the videos. The laced up black half vest she wore accentuated her ample breast which threatened to spill out at any moment. I half hoped they would so that I could help her put them back into place. The knee-high skirt swished around, it was conservative and revealing all at once. The videos she picked she later told me on the basis of things she wanted to try, things she wanted me to witness, and things she thought were so plain dirty they'd cause me to take her in a fit of sexual fury. I must ask, is it bad to be known so well?

As she approached the counter she begins to rattle off the titles of the various videos, instead of handing the lady and man the boxes.

"Harem Whores, Gushing Cunts, Orgy Mania, Two's Company Five’s A Party, Daisy Chain, Big Breasted Concubines, Man-Servants, Raw Pussy, Raw Pussy 2: The Pounding."

Her melodious voice so steeped with raw untold longing, innocence, and sex appeal fills the air with erotic music all its own. The way in which she had carried herself left me and the two shop owners aroused. It is my opinion they had a very eventful night.

I believe that that was the night I found out that Razeel had begun to go pantiless. We'd arrived home the kids gone to stay with a friend of ours. The house was ours. The sexual energy filled the air like ozone. I got some wine while she prepped the VCR. By the time I came back in there the movie had already begun and Razeel had staked her claim to one end of the couch. She was leaning back across the arm of the couch her tits rising and falling with each breath. Her cleavage so pale and deep almost giving the impression one could fall in.

God! She has such beautiful tits. Her nipples were even poking defiantly through the material of her top. Her legs were bare. I scanned the length of her legs enjoying taking in the whole picture, all the way up to her skirt line. As I continued watching her, she caught me and turned over to view me asking, "aren't you gonna watch the movie?"

"I’m watching" I replied my mouth already a bit dry. "I bet you are." She says smiling her head falling back to view the screen. She reaches back scratching her leg as well as rubbing one heel against the other before settling back again. After a while her feet brush my thigh. I turn to regard her but she's semi-quiet only every now and then sighing to herself. As she sits there her legs are just spread enough to give me a good clear view of the pink inner folds of her juicy dripping cunt. The wetness is so laden with heat I can smell it's potency.

Damn her she can really be a lil' bitch sometimes. Clearing my head I eventually get back to work. One more day down.

The following day Razeel and I had a dinner date planned. As things were a bit backed up at work I made it to the little Italian restaurant a half-hour late. Upon entering Lindsey, our usual waitress, points out the table in her section.

"Razeel's waiting over there. I'll be over to take your order in a couple minutes."

After settling in Lindsey brought us some wine. Now there's a nice person. I remember when we first came here a year ago. Lindsey was our waitress then. Razeel had been in an inquisitive mood that evening. I think it was just the wine. We both drank entirely too much. She asked me what I thought of our waitress Lindsey. I told her, "she was okay." My face said I didn't want to go there but Razeel wasn't having it.

"Come on Kaos it's a simple question so be honest and tell me what you think. How does she look, and don't leave anything out."

"She’s pretty…I like the flaming red hair, it's probably not natural…a nice height...an okay ass...average tits...a little too damn thin. She should eat more. Are you happy?" I say as I begin sipping my wine.

"Yeah." She lowered her voice a bit. "Would you fuck her?"

"What!?" That statement caught me off guard and caused me to choke on my wine. That in turn sent the object of our discussion over to see if I was okay.

I told her my wife tried to choke me. After she left Razeel gives me that look that says she wants to know. Those beautiful eyes always seem to turn me into a spineless jellyfish.

"Baby she's pretty but she looks too tame and innocent and there's not much to her."

She gives me a wicked smile that says she just won by pulling information out I didn't want to give. Then replies, "that's male for yes, but I have no intentions of ever getting within a yard of her so don't worry, you're the only one."

I smile she's always known me better than I know myself. Her smile brings me back to myself. She stands, leaning over the table, and begins whispering in my ear, "two more days and by the way..." Taking my hand in hers she rubs my hand across the underside of her skirt. "...I shaved and I’m very wet." She said as my hand grazed her hairless cunt slick with moisture. Then she once again sits down.

That had been the sum of our sexual encounters in the last several months, not counting the battle of sexual wills.

I'd recently found an outlet for my sexual aggression and it was paying off. I’d had the lower rooms of the house converted into an exercise room. It had been my outlet to workout whenever things got to be too much. I'd improved my abs and arms. Every time she got to me I took out my frustration with another couple reps on the free weights. It's all I could do to keep from going upstairs and raping Razeel repeatedly till she proclaimed me her god.

I can't say I didn't do my fair share of mental manipulation. I got her going more than once by pretending not to know she was in the room and flexing in the mirror. I've caught her licking her lips on more than one occasion.

The next day passed quickly but on the eve of d-day time stopped. Every single sexual memory bombarded my pitiful little mind from moment one.

On a previous occasion Razeel had me bound, gagged, and blindfolded she sucked me raw releasing her hold on my cock as I shot hot cream everywhere. Then as she removed the blindfold she held two crystal goblets. In one was deep red wine the other was half full of my cum. She took a draught of the wine and then turned back the one with cum and drank it down with the rest of the wine. "Your essence is mine every drop belongs to me." She said as I kissed her. I could taste the remnants of my essence mingled with the tart of wine.