View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:54 PM

As we lay next to each other in the hotel bed that night, I put my arm around Jennie, and pulled her close to me, spooning her in my arms. I kissed the back of her neck, then the top of her ear, and whispered "OK, I'll do whatever it takes to help Lizzie and Nick." I heard Jennie suck in a quick breath, and excitedly say "Really? You'd be willing to let them watch us? Willing to teach Nick how to please her? How to satisfy her the way you satisfy me?"

"Yes" I responded, trying to sound as convincing as I could. Jennie turned her head and kissed me, bringing her hand up to the back of my head, pressing my lips into hers. She pulled away, our lips just far enough for her to say "I love you so much" and then she pulled my lips hard against hers while grinding her ass into my crotch. My hand went to her cheek, caressing it, but only for a second. My hand quickly left her face and made its way to her breast, squeezing it, pulling her back into my chest as I felt my cock hardening against her ass. I pinched her nipple, and she moaned into my mouth. I moved the arm she was laying on around to her other breast, kneading and squeezing, using both of my hands to pinch and pull at her nipples.

After a minute or two of teasing her breasts while we kissed, Jennie took her hand away from my head and grasped the back of my hand, pressing my hand harder in to her tit. Then she pulled at my hand, guiding it downward across her stomach. I felt the waistband of her underwear, but just for a moment, as Jennie pushed my hand farther, under the waistband into her panties. She guided my hand, using her fingers to put mine on her lips. I felt her put a bit more pressure on my index and middle fingers, and then felt her lips part. As soon as I felt how wet she was, she moved my fingers up to her clit, then gasped loudly as she circled my fingers around her tiny nub. My left hand was moving back and forth from tit to tit, squeezing, pinching and pulling at her nipples, my right hand moving in circles on her clit. Jennie's hand left mine working on her clit, and her fingers moved down to the opening of her pussy, spreading her lips with her index and pinkie fingers as she plunged her middle and ring fingers into her slick pussy.

She continued to grind her ass into my crotch and I was hard as could be. I wanted to feel the skin of her ass cheeks against my cock, not the fabric of our underwear, but my hands were busy and I knew my fingers working on her clit while she fucked herself with her own fingers would make her cum soon. Her first orgasm hit her hard, she stopped breathing for a moment and I felt her hand press upwards hard, trying to get her fingers deeper inside. I took my had away from her clit, and used it to pull the back of her panties down. Pulling my crotch away from her ass just far enough to get my cock out of my own underwear, I pushed my cock downwards and slid it between her clamped thighs. I felt her fingers against the head of my cock and knew that I'd found her opening, and not even waiting for Jennie to pull her fingers out, I shoved my hips forward, pushing my dick inside, right along with her fingers. She didn't move her fingers, and kept them in her pussy as my cock slid against them. I could feel the smooth skin of her pussy against the top of my dick, and the slightly rougher skin of her fingers against the bottom of it.

Jennie leaned forward a bit more, pulled her knees up and pushed her ass out a bit, giving me better access to her pussy, and I pulled almost out of it then shoved back in deeper, as hard as I could. She grunted as I hit bottom, then moaned "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me, hard and deep." I pulled out again, plunging back in as hard and fast as I could and she moaned again, a long guttural moan. I felt her fingers, still inside her pussy, curling forwards against her g-spot and I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast from behind as we lay on our sides.

"YES TIM!!! FUCK ME LIKE THAT!!! OH GOD!!! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT!!!" she screamed as I grunted with each stroke. I felt her pussy getting wetter, and I felt her nipples getting harder between my fingers. I knew Jennie was close again and then her orgasm came. Her pussy got wetter, and I felt her juices squirting against my thighs as she screamed. I felt her fingers straighten out inside her pussy, her nails rubbing lightly but sharply against the ridge of my head, and that pushed me over the edge. I buried my cock as deep inside her as I could and I came.

We laid there for a minute or two, catching our breath, and when I felt her pull her fingers out of soaked pussy I pulled my cock out too. I wrapped my arms around her and puller back against my chest, holding her tight, and Jennie moaned lightly, kind of a half sigh, half moan sound of contentment and satisfaction.

"I want to show Nick how to do that to Lizzie" she whispered as she turned her head to me. I kissed her cheek and said "OK, but how are we going to do it? I mean, how are we even going to discuss this idea of yours with them?"

Jennie turned her head a bit farther, and after kissing my lips gently, she smiled and said "You just leave that to me."

We got up and moved to the other bed, since this one had a huge wet spot where Jennie had squirted. Unlike the previous night's tossing and turning, I slept like a rock after our fucking, and a fully dressed Jennie woke me up the next morning, chiding me for sleeping late. "We might have had a repeat of last night's frolic if you hadn't slept so late, but we've got to get going! I'm taking Lizzie shopping, and you and Nick are going to spend the day with the kids." Jennie yanked the sheets off of me and let out a little moan when she saw my naked body, but turned away and yelled "Get up and get ready, lazybones!"