View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:55 PM

Lizzie and Jennie spent the day shopping, while Nick and I took the kids to the park and had a great time. Nick's a great dad, and loves spending time with his children. I realized while watching him play with my grandchildren that I want Lizzie and Nick to stay together, and I would do anything in my power to help them.

Nick and I headed back to their apartment and put the kids down for their naps, and I wanted to talk to Nick about Jennie's plan, but I really didn't know how to, so we talked about politics and the weather for a while, then the subject moved to video games, really the only thing Nick and I have in common, aside from our love for Lizzie and the kids. We played XBox games for a while, and were feeding the kids lunch when Jennie and Lizzie came home. They were both carrying as many bags as they could, and before I even said hi, I asked "Just how much of my money did the two of you spend?"

Lizzie dropped her bags, came over and gave me hug, saying "Tim, don't you worry, most of this was my treat. You know I got that job with the defense department, and I make more than you and Nick combined now."

I turned to Jennie and asked "You really didn't let her buy all of that stuff for you, did you?"

Jennie answered "She wouldn't take no for an answer, but I promised her we'd make up for it tonight. We're going to drop the kids off with Nick's dad and you and I are going to treat the two of them to a nice dinner, isn't that right, Lizzie?" She turned to Lizzie and winked, and I saw Lizzie blushing as she turned back to her shopping bags and stammered "Uh, yeah, we're uh, going out to that new Italian place downtown."

I knew that Jennie had brought up her idea, and I was very curious to know how Lizzie reacted.

"Jennie, why don't you let me help you put your bags in the car?" I had to get her alone and ask if Lizzie was OK with watching us fuck. I took her bags and followed her out to the rental car. As she opened the trunk I asked "Well?"

"Well what?" Jennie replied. "Oh, you're curious if we're going to fuck in front of them, aren't you? I think the idea of it might turn you on a bit." My hands were still full with her shopping bags and she took advantage of that by running her hand up my thigh and rubbed my cock.

Her statement was true, I was turned on by the idea, but I wasn't willing to admit it. "Uh, no, I, uh, I just want to help them keep their marriage together. So, what did she say? How did you bring it up?"

"Well," Jennie said, "it was all her idea."

Jennie then told me what had happened while they were shopping. They were near the back of a large department store at the mall, in the deserted clearance section, when Jennie told her she had been thinking about their problem.

Lizzie blurted out "I know he loves me, but Nick's so bad in bed! I never get off with him, and with two kids in the house I don't even have time to do it for myself. I wish you and Tim could teach him what to do! You guys always had a great sex life!"

Jennie then told me that Lizzie admitted to repeatedly hearing us having sex when she was a teenager. "I tried to tell you to be more quiet!" I teased her. "So, my dear, what's the plan?" I asked.

Jennie smiled slyly, and said "This part is all my idea. We're going to drop the kids off with Nick's dad, take them out for dinner, then bring them back to our hotel."

"Does Nick know yet? I mean, I know he heard the part about dinner, but does he know about the sex part? Is Lizzie telling him now?"

Jennie replied, "No. We're going to tell him at dinner, that way if he objects, it will be in public and he won't have a fit about it. You know how he hates causing a scene."

Taking her hand off of my cock, I pushed her towards the apartment and said, "Well then, let's get back inside and help Nick get the kids ready for a sleep over while Lizzie gets ready for a nice dinner."

Jennie replied "Hey, we have to get back to the hotel and get ready ourselves. I won't be seen in a nice restaurant with you wearing blue jeans!"

We made our way back to the hotel and dressed nicely for dinner while Nick and Lizzie dropped off the kids at the other Grandpa's house, and we met them at the restaurant. I was pretty nervous, I was really hoping Nick wouldn't freak out and think we were all weirdos or something.

The restaurant was nice, and they served the best eggplant parmesan I've ever had, and we shared a couple of bottles of wine. The waiter was asking if we'd like dessert, but no one had mentioned the sex plan yet. The consensus was no dessert, we were just going to finish the wine and go.

The waiter had just left the check and walked away when Lizzie started talking to Nick. "Honey, I really want you to do something for me."

"Anything for you, dear, anything at all. You just say the word" Nick replied.

Lizzie's answer was blunt and to the point. She had gotten that attitude from Jennie. "Make me cum!" she said.

Nick's expression showed he was startled and confused, and he stammered "Right here, in the restaurant?"

"No, honey, I don't think you could do it right now even if you tried. You haven't made me cum since we were dating, and even then it was pretty rare." Lizzie softly explained her dilemma to Nick, who looked a little hurt, but seemed genuinely concerned. Lizzie continued. "I want you to learn how to please me in bed, and I know exactly how to teach you. Mom and Tim have always had a great sex life, and I want us to watch them make love tonight. Maybe we will learn what we're doing wrong."

"Let me get this straight," Nick replied softly as he leaned toward the center of the table. "You want them to have sex in front of us, and you want us to watch?"

Jennie replied, "Yes, Nick. That's exactly what we want. All of us. Tim and I want to help you and Lizzie, and we think our little girl deserves a rich and satisfying sex life."

Nick seemed a bit uneasy, and said "I don't know, it just seems weird to me. Kinky."

"If we had a little more kink in our bed we wouldn't be having this conversation, Nick." Lizzie stated bluntly. It was obvious she wanted this to happen, and Nick agreed to the girls' plan. I still wasn't sure if I wanted this to happen, but I really wanted Lizzie to be happy, and let's face it, I was going to get laid.

We made our way back to the hotel room, and Jennie seemed as turned on as I've ever seen her. In the passenger seat, she pulled up the dress she was wearing and showed me she hadn't worn any panties. She spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers and I could see how wet she was.

"We're not even there yet, and the kids are in the other car, do you really think you should be starting already?" I asked playfully.

"I just can't help it," Jennie said in a coarse breath, "my pussy has been so wet all day!" She used one hand to spread her pussy open, and then the other hand began to work on her clit. She was close to cumming when I pulled in the parking lot at the hotel and made her stop.

"Not yet dear, I'm going to be the one that makes you cum, and we're going to have an audience."

In the hotel room, Jennie and I began kissing while Nick and Lizzie sat on the couch, watching us. My hands roamed across Jennie's back, pulling her tight against me, and I could feel her pantiless ass through the thin material of her dress. By the way Jennie was kissing me I could tell she wanted this, she wanted me to fuck her in front of our daughter and her husband. She was kissing me with such a desire I could hardly believe. Her hands found their way between us to undo the front of my pants, and as soon as the button and zipper were loose she had a hand inside them on my cock. She stopped kissing me long enough to whisper in my ear "You're already hard, dear, and now I want to feel your mouth on me. I want you to kiss me, lick me all over."

I pushed her away from me and turned her around, towards Lizzie and Nick, then unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor. She was wearing a black lace bra, one that I had never seen before, and I asked her if it was new.

Before she could answer, Lizzie said they had picked it out earlier at the mall. I kissed the back of Jennie's neck as I unhooked her bra and slid it off her breasts. Jennie's breasts are beautiful, especially for a woman of her age, not large, somewhere between a B- and a C-cup, but they were still perky and she has perfectly round areolas surrounding her pink nipples. Nick noticed their beauty as well, I heard him suck in a sharp breath as her bra slid off. I continued to kiss the back of her neck, her shoulders, her ears as I let my hands roam across her delightful breasts. I heard a moan when I pinched one of Jennie's nipples, and I realized it came from Lizzie, not Jennie. I kissed Jennies neck and pinched both of her nipples as I watched Lizzie. She was intently watching us, as was Nick.

I turned Jennie around to give Nick a view of her pert ass, and to give my mouth access to her tits. I kissed Jennie's lips quickly but forcefully, and then moved my mouth's attention to her nipples. As I licked and sucked on her nipples, my hands reach around her and pulled her ass cheeks apart knowing it would give Nick a nice view of Jennie's little asshole and her pussy lips just below it. Even though Jennie's magnificent tits filled my view, I could tell by the change in Nick's breathing that he saw what I wanted him to.

Jennie pulled my face back up to hers, and kissed me as she backed towards the bed. She laid down close to the edge, and pulled her legs up on the bed, spreading them wide, both giving me access to her pussy, and showing it to Nick and Lizzie.

"Lick me" she growled as her hands went to her pussy and pulled her lips apart. I hadn't even touched her pussy yet, but I could see it was wet. Very wet. I let Nick and Lizzie look at her pussy for a moment before I knelt on the floor in front of Jennie and blocked her pussy from their view. I began to lick her pussy lips, and the little area between her lips and her thighs, then the area between her pussy and her little asshole. My tongue worked its way around her pussy, before sliding all the way up her lips to her clit. I licked, sucked and nibbled gently at her clit while Jennie moaned and wiggled on the bed. I knew she would need more, so I brought my hand up to her wet pussy and inserted my index finger. I heard Jennie gasp "more" so I added another finger. I now had my index finger and my middle finger in Jennie's cunt and my mouth on her clit while her daughter and her husband watched. After a couple of minutes, I added another finger, and I heard Lizzie moan again. I looked behind me and saw Lizzie with her hand rubbing her breast through her shirt, and Nick was slowly rubbing his cock through his pants.

I worked 3 fingers in and out of Jennie as I watched Lizzie pinching her nipple, then turned back and licked Jennie's clit some more. Jennie's ragged breathing and the movement of her hips told me she was close to cumming, so I pulled my fingers almost all the way out, and wiggled all 4 fingers back in her as I sucked hard on her clit. I pushed my fingers in as far as they would go, all the way to my knuckles, but that's all I could get inside her. Jennie and I had tried fisting before, but we could never get my thumb inside. She started cumming and I could feel her pussy tighten rhythmically on my fingers as she got wetter. Jennie screamed, and Lizzie moaned again, this time much louder. I turned and saw her with both hands inside her shirt, she was pinching 1 nipple and squeezing the other breast. Nick was just watching, his hand resting on his crotch.

Jennie pulled my head up a little, and I knew that meant she wanted to be fucked. I stood up at the end of the bed, and she re-positioned herself higher up on the bed, with her head on the pillows. Again, she spread her legs and reached her arms out for me, and accepted her invitation. As soon as I had climbed on the bed I was on top of Jennie, and my cock slid all the way into her. She let out a little grunt as my cock bottomed out, and she screamed "Yes! YES!! Fuuuck meeee!!!" I started pounding into her with all I had, feeling her tight wet pussy sliding against my cock. I knew she wanted to cum again, so I straightened up and hooked my arms under her knees. I pushed her legs up and over my shoulders and slammed my cock into her wet pussy over and over again. Jennie was screaming with each thrust and I barely heard Lizzie over the screaming when she told Nick she wanted him to fuck her on the other bed. I turned my head and watched as she stripped out of her skirt and shirt. Lizzie also wore no panties, but her pussy was shaved. I only got Jennie to shave her pussy once, and she let it grow back saying she couldn't take the constant stimulation of clothes rubbing against her bare pussy.

Lizzie also wore a lace bra, but hers was white lace, and I noticed Lizzie's breasts were much larger than Jennie's. I honestly don't know how I never noticed before that she had larger breasts than her mom, but I noticed now. After Lizzie let her bra slide down and off her breasts, I noticed she had her mother's areolas and nipples. My step-daughter was a truly beautiful woman. She was more than beautiful, she was a knockout!

I continued to pound into Jennie's pussy as Lizzie and Nick got undressed and climbed on the bed. Lizzie pushed Nick down on his back and quickly took his cock in her mouth. I heard Nick groan and then noticed Jennie was cumming, and cumming hard. She screamed as her pussy squirted all over my cock, and I continued to drive into her much wetter pussy. Jennie's legs shot straight up and nearly knocked me off of her, then her legs started shaking.

When her orgasm subsided, Jennie pushed me off of her and rolled over onto her hands and knees, sideways on the bed facing the other bed. I knew what she wanted. Jennie wanted to watch her daughter get fucked while I fucked her hard and fast from behind. So I gave her what she wanted. I got on my knees behind her, grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her very wet pussy. We watched Lizzie suck Nick's cock all the way into her mouth, and then he pushed her off his cock and onto her back.

"Wait" Lizzie said, as she reached into her purse beside the bed and pulled out a condom. Nick grabbed it out of her hand and tore open the package. He slid the condom down over his dick, then positioned his cock head at Lizzie's pussy.

I was going to watch my gorgeous step-daughter get fucked by her husband as I fucked my wife doggie-style. The weirdness of the situation struck me as I watched Nick's cock spread Lizzie's pussy lips apart and sink between them. Nick's body quickly covered hers as he pumped rapidly. Watching this was too much for me and I began to cum inside Jennie's pussy, slamming deep into her one last time as I groaned loudly.

Unfortunately for Lizzie, Nick came about the same time I did and rolled off of her, his breath coming in hard gasps. As I regained my composure, I noticed Nick was already sleeping, a light snore coming from him. He had't even taken the condom off. Lizzie laid there next to him with a saddened look on her face. Even when shown what to do, Nick still hadn't satisfied her.