View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 05:54 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Jonathan unceremoniously hauls Grace to her feet, his hand tight and hurting her upper arm when he does. She stands there trembling, a bit of his cum dribbling down her chin. He leans over and tenderly licks it from her face. His fingers slide into the waistband of her panties and pull them down. He kicks her feel apart and begins to explore with his fingers. He wraps his other arm around her waist and pulls her to him, trapping her lips against his. His fingers press in and ram into her, his thumb pressing on her clit. She moans against his lips at the feel of him. As his fingers slam in over and over, her hips gyrate against his hand. "Does my slut want to cum for me?" Jonathan whispers against her lips. She can only whimper. Her hips moving faster as his fingers slam hard and deep. "Then do it, my precious, cum for me." His fingers pushing inward, curling slightly, his thumb rubbing lightly on the tip of her clit. All she can do is let him do as he pleases. She begins to pant against his lips...moaning...her hips bucking against his hand. "That's it, my precious slut, DO IT." Her loud moans echo off the landing walls as she cums all over his hand. "Good girl" He holds her close and tenderly rubs her back. As he unties her hands and removes the make-shift blindfold, her knees buckle and she fades into darkness. "Well damn!!!" Jonathan redresses her as best as he can and lifts her into his arms. Once he leaves the safetly of the stairwell, he keeps her turned to his chest hoping noone will notice her torn clothing. With that, he carries her to the hallway leading to her cabin and dumps her in front of the door to cabin 10. He glances up and down the hallway and quickly hurries away.