View Single Post
Old 11-18-2001, 02:34 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
As she strolled into her yoga class, Jasmine was thinking less about stretching and more about the man-child she had encountered the night before. He was 5'10", young with sandy brown hair and full, lickable lips,totally smoochable. She had made brief eye contact with him when she and her girl friend entered the place they always went on Thursday nights to get frozen yogurt. Jasmine sat so she could gaze upon his beauty and yet appear to be talking to her friend. She would steal small glances and when he noticed she would dart her eyes as if she were not studying him. How coy.... She felt naked the moment thir eyes met. She realized she felt that familiar tingle. She felt hot, flushed so she licked her cone. She looked up and he was watching her. The knowledge that he was also studying her caused Jasmine to intensify her attention to her cone. She licked it ever so softly in one continuous stroke around the entire circumference. She looked up to see that he was watching intently. He smiled. She pursed her lips into a small O and gently sucked the tip of the cone. Then she used her tongue to run long lines up the cone towards its peak, again and again. She began to be more bold in her observations. She wanted him to know, she knew, he was watching. She licked and sucked her cone, and the heat and friction began to send little dribbles of yogurt running down from the top and spilling over onto the cone. This she lapped up hungrilly, all the while staring into his glacier-like eyes. She continued her show, not only for him, but for her as well. This was not about self deprecation, she was bold and in control. Her licking increased by necessity as the thick trail began to flow more than dribble. He smiled as she hurried to contend with all of the goo that overflowed its cone. At last she gained control with one final suck as she took a bite of the crunchy cone and smiled. He smiled and mouthed the words "Thank You". Jasmine and her friend cleaned up their table, and as she headed out of the store, she took one last peek at the sandy haired boy, who had turned a trip to the yogurt shoppe into a catharsis for a 30 something year old. As she left the store she felt a surge of power. She felt vibrant, sexy and alive for the first time in a long while.
As she began to stretch she looked in the mirror and saw herself through his glacier-like eyes and giggled. Maybe she did not need those fake breasts she had thought would make her feel atractive afterall, maybe she should just stop in and get a yogurt after class. Be gentle this was my first time.....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas