View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 01:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
In a slow languid movement, she reaches for a tube of gel, lavender. She squeezes the tube letting the cool mixture glob into her waiting hand. She gently rubs her hands together warming up the soap before she begins to apply it to her body. Her hands begin to caress her skin. One hand working it’s way up to her neck and chin, the other working on her stomach, both eventually meeting in the middle. She swiftly runs her hands over and under her heavy breasts. Her thumbs grazing the nipples along their path. Immediately her nipples stand erect in the cool air of the room. They are sensitive to touch and she massages the delicate orbs stopping to run the nipples between the cracks of her soapy fingers or to softly pinch the stiff pink buds. While her left hand continues to stimulate her, the other hand trails down her stomach til it reaches the small, soft, tuft of hair that guards the entrance to her sex. It tickles as her fingers work past it trailing along the outer lips teasingly back and forth along their length. She presses harder, her finger parting those lips and gently glides it along her slit. A shiver runs through her as her finger grazes her clit and a small gasp escapes her lips. She runs her finger back down towards her opening, wanting to feel her fingers deep within, but knowing she has time she presses it just barely in and then slides it back up towards her clit once again. Her fingers run this trail, this distance over and over again, slowly, teasingly. They are wet both from the hot water but also from the thicker, warm juices her pussy is making. As the teasing intensifies, the need to feel her fingers inside increases as well and she raises a leg out of it’s warm haven slinging it over the edge of the cold tub.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas