View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 10:24 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Originally posted by eastbayfun
I would start by telling you how horny you have made me, how hot you are, and how I must have you. Then I would worship your body, kissing you, sucking your tits, rubbing you, massaging you, licking your clit, being very verbal, and letting you know how hot you are. I would get you all worked up and you would get hotter and very verbal as well. I would tease you and make you tell me how bad you needed to be fucked. Then, when the time was right, I would make you ask me to please fuck you. When you asked, I would order you to suck my cock first. Then I would fuck you hard, long, and fast. I would not let myself cum until I knew you had cum. I would continue the dirty talk, and soon we would be in another world where all we felt was pure pleasure. We would get all hot and sweaty and then I would ask you if you needed my cum. I would then explode, either in your mouth, or all over your face and body. It will leave us both breathless, sweaty, messy, and most definately happy and content. Then when I got my breath back, we could get even wilder.

OMGawd.........Sorry cockalot....But I am the one hot and wet right now!!!

Ohhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!Mmmmmmmmm

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."