View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:28 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well, this morning has exceeded my wildest expectations guys'n'gals!

Went past Liz's house as usual this morning, only to see the curtains still closed. OK, that happens from time to time and usually means they're opened by the time we head back. Not today.

Coming up from the park we have to climb some steps then up a fairly steep path which runs along the edge of Liz's back garden. That means I am only about 20-25 feet from her back wall - and windows. AND curtains! Which she proceeded to fling open in much the same way as before, in the same state of undress - Man, she does indeed have lovely breasts! Quite how I managed not to stare I simply don't know - or maybe I did, not sure! - but I can tell you she has a small mole (or birthmark or something) on the inside slope of her left titty that I'd love to check out a bit closer! Ho hum.

Also this morning, I saw a lady who sometimes walks her two dogs at a similar time to me, and who is much more voluptuously shaped than the other. This lady, whom I think I'll call Hazel, has a white Boxer and a Bichon Frise, neither of which are particularly well behaved I have to say.

Anyway, Hazel is, as I say, a very curvaceous woman, and this morning had a pair of nice, tight jeans and a vest-top on - sadly, her "top" was also enclosed in a fairly heft bra, but not hefty enough to demonstrate that it was a mite colder this morning than she'd originally thought!

As she was walking away from me her butt swung in that very sexy way you ladies have, (much like Mandy, only rounder and, somehow, sexier!) to the point I almost missed my sighting of LIz!!!!!

I tell you, denizens of Pixie-land; this morning, I have been truly blessed!

DM
I only own my mind