View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 7)

Sister Julia closed down the document on her word processor and stood. She wanted everything ready in good time for Nurse Jackie’s punishment. She took a small key out of her pocket and opened the cupboard that sat behind her desk. It contained a number of implements. First she selected a sturdy leather spanking paddle, supple and just the right size to cover a single buttock. It was black with metal studs embedded across the surface.

Next the tawse, an implement with a leather handle that split into two tails each eight inches long. Made from thick brown leather it provided a more severe punishment than the paddle and was suitable for both buttocks and thighs.

Finally she considered the thin whippy leather strap that was particularly designed for the inner thighs, delivering exquisite pain to the soft tender skin there. She decided against it, too severe for this particular punishment. She could always use it at a later date if she decided that Jackie needed it. The tawse would be sufficient to chastise that particular area this time.

She laid the implements on her desk and walked next door to the store room. She retrieved a couple of items and placed them in a metal dish – she had a little additional surprise in store for the errant Staff Nurse.

She returned to the office, retrieved the implements and proceeded down the corridor to Doctor Julie’s examination room where the punishment was to take place. As she entered she saw that all the required equipment was ready – the examination chair, the spanking bench and the bed were all to be used at various stages of the session. Just a few of the required tools to put in place.

The effect that she wanted to achieve was that when Jackie walked into the room she would see everything prepared and realise exactly what she was about to experience. Jackie would enter alone and then deliberately left for a few minutes to think about and anticipate what was coming.

At the far end of the room was the examination chair, with its adjustable leg rests that could be used to lift and then spread wide the subject being punished. This would leave both pussy and anus beautifully exposed to view and fully accessible for inspection. Each rest had a sturdy leather strap that could be used to hold the subject in place during an inspection or an inner thigh spanking.

Julia opened a cupboard next to the chair and took out a tube of lubricant, a box of disposable rubber gloves and an anal probe. The probe was PVC rubber, six inches long and with a beaded design. It tapered from a blunted point through a quarter inch first bead up to a one and a half inch bead, with a sturdy handle at the end for ease of insertion, turning and extraction. She placed the items on the small table next to the chair ready for use when the time came.

On the shelf to the side she placed the metal dish which contained her little surprise – a can of shaving foam and two ladies razors. When Jackie saw that she would understand one of the things that was going to happen to her in the chair. Julia retrieved a couple of soft white towels from the cupboard and placed them alongside the dish.

The spanking bench was halfway down the room. Julia placed the paddle and tawse on the small table next to that and checked that the leather cuffs, that would hold Jackie’s wrists in pace during this part of her punishment, were adjusted correctly. She returned to the cupboard and retrieved a small bottle of massage oil which she placed next to the implements.

Finally she turned her attention to the bed at the end of the room nearest the door. This was where Jackie endure the final part of her punishment – public masturbation in front of an audience of four. Julia checked that there were sufficient pillows – Jackie would be required to adopt a number of positions and some would require support. She would be starting on her back with her legs spread. She would then be moved through various positions, some bent over the pillows offering a rear view, some on her back. Julia wanted to be sure that the audience could see everything clearly while Jackie performed. She moved four chairs from their place against the wall and arranged them in a semi-circle at the foot of the bed. Finally she used the foot pedal to move the bed down to its lowest position, this would afford a better view.

She intended to seat young Nurse Kate in the centre next to Doctor Julie. Part of the intention was to further Kate’s knowledge of masturbation by watching a more experienced older woman perform and this would afford her the best view. Unbeknown to Jackie, Kate would also be taking a more active part in each of the three stages of the punishment She had discussed with the twenty year old nurse the previous night and issued detailed instructions.

Doctor Julie would also sit in the centre in order to supervise and instruct Jackie, assisted by Kate as needed. Julia retrieved a second tube of lubricant and box of rubber gloves from the cupboard and placed them on the trolley next to the bed for the doctor to use when needed. Having watched Jackie masturbate previously she doubted if her pussy would need any additional lubrication. But these would be needed when the anal vibrator was used – another little surprise that Jackie had probably not anticipated.

Sister Mary and Sister Julia would sit on either side to view Jackie’s performance and would comment and participate as needed. It was also Julia’s decision if she felt that Jackie needed to return to the spanking bench for further correction.

At that moment Doctor Julie entered the room and surveyed Julia’s preparations with an expression satisfaction. She was a trained psychologist and knew what the effect would be on Jackie when she entered the room and was forced to await punishment. She was also an expert on women’s sexuality and masturbation.

She was dressed casually in a mid length dark blue skirt and a white t-shirt. As was often the case, she’d come into work without a bra. Julia could see the outline of her pointy little tits and erect nipples clearly outlined under the shirt. She couldn’t help wondering if the doctor went without panties as well.

She was one of the few women that Julia had met who was more dominant than she was. She’d often fantasised what a session under Julie’s care would be like.

Julie smiled knowingly at her and Julia averted her gaze.

“I’m sorry I’m slightly late Julia, I know you wanted me to select the vibrators to be used for Jackie’s masturbation. I decided earlier, I just need to get them out.”

Julie went to a drawer and selected five different toys. She began to lay them out on the trolley next to the bed. Sister Julia was familiar with the purpose of each.

One was a small pocket clit vibe, similar to the one that Jackie had been using when Sister Julia had caught her masturbating in the shower room. The second was a long thick straight tradition model, grooved along its length and tapered at the business end – intended primarily for deep vaginal penetration and fucking. The third was a long slim vibe, curved and bendy with a knobbled surface – the one intended for Jackie’s anus.

The fourth a very thick six inch pink model again with a knobbled surface – this was intended to stretch Jackie wider open once she was fully aroused and afford the audience a superb view of her pussy. Finally the trusty rabbit was put in place – its rotating shaft to stimulate vagina and pussy lips, and the little rabbit head and ears to be applied to the clit – almost guaranteed to bring Jackie to orgasm.

“Sorry about the delay – I was tied up writing a report. We had a thirty year old patient today who had never before achieved orgasm fully. Today she had five big deep ones.”

“Was it the spanking that did the trick ?”

“Yes in the end. She took a lot of persuading but eventually submitted. I spanked her on the bed while my nurse used the rabbit on her. She was there for a full thirty minutes, I used my hand then the paddle – I plan to introduce her to the tawse at the next session, I want to break her in gently. She’s gone home happy with instructions for her partner. I expect she’s bent over the pillows at this very moment.”

“Sounds like fun Julie.”

Julie turned to look her directly in the eyes and smiled.
“Well Julia – you know you’re welcome to join me here for a session anytime”.

This could be taken in either of two ways. Julia chose, for now, not to respond and moved on.

“How are you planning to conduct Jackie’s masturbation.”

“Well you said that you want Jackie to orgasm several times for us and that you want Nurse Kate to see as many techniques and positions as possible. I’m going to start with Jackie on her back, legs spread nice and wide while she uses her hands – I’ll be getting her to work two or three fingers inside her pussy while she uses her other hand on her clit.

She’ll then get a session with the clit vibe, still spread on her back, I’m hoping that we’ll see her first orgasm then. She’ll then bend over the pillows and she can fuck herself for us with the straight vibrator. While she’s doing that I’ll introduce the anal – I’ll do that myself and judge how deep, hard and fast to go by her reaction. Nurse Kate will assist me if needed.

She should be fully opened up after that so we can introduce the thick one – I’ll ask Nurse Kate to help her to get it in if needed. After that I’ll play it by ear and take suggestions from you and the others. I’ll probably use the rabbit to finish her off.”

“That sounds excellent Julie. I’ll keep the paddle and tawse to hand in case she needs further encouragement or a return to the spanking bench. She already knows that she must perform well for us and I think she will.”

“Are you planning to allow nurse Kate to masturbate afterwards – she’s sure to get turned on by all this. “

“Yes I’ll be taking her back to the treatment room next to my office for a rather prolonged session. I’ve already told her not to wear any panties when she comes down here. I’d like to take the opportunity to introduce her to the vibrator – do you have any suggestions ?”

“I’d start her with the little clit vibrator. I have a spare in case you need it.”

Doctor Julie went to her drawer, retrieved the item and passed it to Julia who dropped into her pocket.

“I’d suggest that you use the bed and instruct her to start on her back using it on and around her pussy lips. Its not intended for penetration but can be inserted a little way in. Then instruct her to move it up to her clit, experiment with it along the sides then in direct contact. Tell her to vary the pressure to change the intensity. Make her build up slowly. Once she’s reached her first orgasm get her to bend over and try that position. I’d suggest that you limit her to three orgasms in the first session.”

“Thank you Julie – I’ll follow your advice.”

“Have you spanked her yet Julia?”

“Not yet but I intend to do so in the near future.”

“Best start her with a hand spanking.”

“Should I allow her to masturbate while I do that ?”

“Not the first time, make it a punishment spanking. I think she needs it fairly soon, she seems to be getting a bit cocky.”

Julia nodded in agreement and glance at her watch.

“I’ll report back to you on Kate’s session. Jackie will have had her enema by now and will be in the shower. I suggest that we go to get a coffee, allow her to complete her preparations and get settled in here.”

As the two women left Julia glanced back one more time to check that everything was in place to her satisfaction. It was. By the time they returned Jackie would be shaking in anticipation of what was to come. Julia did not intend to disappoint her.