View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Married Couple

Epilogue

Maddie woke the next mornig to find her bed empty. Looking around she saw no sign of Bobbie any where and decided that it had all been a dream. The best sex she'd ever had, and with the man of her dreams, had only been just that; a dream. Throwing the covers back over her naked body, she got up and started her day.

Leaving her bedroom, she walked into the living room of her penthouse. "Oh my," she exclaimed. Looking around the room, it looked as if a flower shop had exploded. Roses, tulips, daisies, carnations, iris', lilies; every flower imaginable set in vases all around. Taking a card from one of the closest vases she smiled as she read it: To my sweetest Maddie. Thank you for last night and I look forward tonight. I love you. Love, Bobbie

Slumping into the nearest chair, she smelled the tulips sitting next to her. Looking back at the card in her hand, she heaved a sigh and said aloud to herself, "It wasn't a dream after all. He was here. And he loves me! He loves me!"

Bobbie sat in his meeting at the Passion Creek Country Club, not really paying any attention to what was going on around him. His mind was on Maddie and the sweet love they had made last night. He knew that sending all the flowers had been very impulsive, but damn it, she was well worth it.

"So Mr. Cain," a voice said, "what do you think of the proposal?" "HHMM, What," Bobbie asked as he came back to reality. The other men at the table laughed at him. "His mind is not here, boys," said one of the other men, "it's back at Maddie Pearson's penthouse." Bobbie had to lower is head to keep from showing his embaressment. "Get out of her, boy," another said, "you've got a fire cracker waiting on you. Don't disappoint her either." Bobbie looked up at the men. "Thanks, guys," he said as he stood to leave. "Oh, by the way, my vote is 'yes' on the proposed plan." With that, Bobbie left the room and headed towards Maddie's.

"Why Bobbie Cain," Maddie exclaimed as he stepped into the shower with her. "I thought you were gone to work for the day." "I was," he said, "but I put in my vote and left." Pulling her naked body close to his, he continued, "I had more important..." he pulled her closer, "more pressing things to do." Leaning down her forcefully kissed her. Their tongues expolreing each others.

Quickly they showered. Their bodies still wet, he carried her into her bedroom. "Take me, Bobbie," she begged. "Ravage my body." "Oh, Maddie," he said as he placed her on her knees before him. Getting behind her, he pushed himself into her wet womanhood. "MMM," she moaned as he pushed in. "Damn," he thought, "she's just as tight as ever." He rocked his hips forcefully as he slipped in and out of her.

"Oh, Bobbie," Maddie moaned. Damn did he fell good in her. She loved his forcefulness, it turned her on even more. His hard animalistic thrust felt wonderful. She began to shake uncontrolably as she came. Shortly afterwards, she too felt his release.

Pulling out and laying next to her, he smilingly said, "It may have been quick, but damn did it feel good. I promise that next time, I'll go more slowly." "MMM," she moaned as she cuddled into his arms, "I look forward to each and everytime we make love."

Two days later, Maddie and Bobbie married. They are now expecting their first child.