Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

“ Oh damn. Fuck me baby. “

As Misty writhed in my mouth, I smiled her juices tasted so good. Her words inflamed me, and I wanted her spasms all around my cock. There is absolutely nothing better than a woman cumming with me inside her. I had to have her, She is what I had wanted her for so long and now the time was at hand.

I hoisted her ankles over my shoulders, her legs up giving me access to that incredibly wet pussy. Pausing for just a moment to appreciate what was about to happen, I eased forward. Misty was so ready, I easily slid in to the hilt.

Misty's eyes flew open wide I held her ankles tight, the angle perfect. I started to pump her slowly at first sliding in my cock's entire length in and out. She was everything I had dreamed she would be and more. Faster and faster I moved. Moaning out loud, I started to pump her for all I was worth. I was crazy with my lust for her. I was getting close. I wanted her in so many ways yet tonight. I said -

"Is this what you want Misty? Is this how you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want, tell me what you want and its yours...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson